Online Supplier/Vendor Terms & Conditions:
Where as, Giftat is an online trading company licensed in UAE and authorized to sell Gift Items online, and owns an online webpage/application dedicated for this particular purpose.
Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE.
United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile.
Minors under the age of 18 shall are prohibited to register as a User of this website and are not allowed to transact or use the website.
If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in AED.
Vendors/Suppliers interested to enroll in Giftat Online marketplace should agree to the following terms and conditions.
1. The suppliers/vendors should only add items that fall under the existing categories of Giftat platform. New categories may be introduced in the future.
2. All items a supplier/vendor intends to add to the web portal (Vendor Page) will be subject to Giftat approval.
3. The supplier/vendor agrees and authorizes Giftat to sell the uploaded items on the online selling platform owned by Giftat, for the agreed price.
4. Upon receiving a purchase order for a successfully completed purchase, Suppliers/vendors should stick to the specified product description. The prepared Gift/Product should match the product photo provided through the online order form.
5. Any consequences of an order mismatch will be the responsibility of the supplier to deal with, including a full refund if requested by the customer.
6. Upon successfully completed purchase by a customer through Giftat online platform, the Supplier will receive a purchase order from Giftat confirming the order of the item, and committing to pay within a period of……………………………………………………
7. Upon successfully completed purchase by a customer through Giftat online platform, the supplier will receive a confirmation of the item pickup duration by the courier company. Supplier/Vendor should prepare the item before the end of this duration and make the item ready for collection by the courier.
8. Failure in preparing the item for pickup by courier within the agreed timeframe will may result in increased courier charges that will be charged to the supplier/vendor. Repeated failure in meeting timeframes may result in removing the supplier from Giftat platform.
9. It's the responsibility of the supplier/vendor to officially notify Giftat about any of the items in the agreed items list that becomes temporarily or permanently unavailable or out of stock.
10. For the out of stock items, the suppliers/vendors shall act promptly to remove the listing from the online platform (Vendor admin page) to eliminate the possibility of placing orders for any out of stock items.
11. Shall the supplier/vendor decides to shut the business down, or to stop trading of some or all of the agreed items, an advanced notification shall be given to Giftat 30 days before the effective date of the planned shutdown.
12. It is the responsibility of the supplier/vendor to deal with complaints and any possible consequences resulted from a successfully completed purchase operation. Shall the corrective action requires the item to be repaired or replaced, then the supplier commits to be fully responsible for that without involving Giftat.